Happy ramadan 2k18

Yesterday I was feeling broken, alone and demotivated. Then a moon 🌜  changed It all, I  am feeling motivated, exceptional and blessed. Everything changed with a moon 🌜 that brought this Ramadan the most blessed month in Islamic calendar.
My namaz wasn't regular, dua had no better impression, and I was feeling sick and abandoned. Now I am feeling pakiza, proud Muslim ☪. All because of a Ramadan.
Its special because I am fasting today.
And you know what I'm satisfied  because there is some sort of feeling in heart that faith has returned.
Wow 😮 they were right that shaitan leaves during Ramadan Mubarak.
OK..
Turn to Allah, offer prayers 🙏  and recite Quran Sharif
And remember me in dua.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Psychology Of falling in Love

Benefits of fasting

Ramadan health guide